To import other calendars (such as your Google, Yahoo or any other iCal calendar) into your 9flats calendar, please follow this instruction:
1. Log on to the account (Google, Yahoo or other) and go to the iCal calendar of the place you want to import.
2. Go to the calendar section, choose your listing, then click the displayed text link and copy the calendar URL (please see below screenshots how to find the calendar URLs).
3. Log into your 9flats account. To import other calendars into your 9flats calendar, go to your profile, then go to Hosting, then calendar.
4. Here, you click the Import external calendars button ( Google, Yahoo, iCloud, Other)
5. Insert the copied URL and name the calendar, p.e. "Room 1"
6. Click the "Import" button.
7. New page opens and shows imported data.
-> How to find your iCal-URL in your Yahoo calendar: On the left part of the page, choose from 'Calendars' the one you want to import and click the small arrow next to it. Then klick on 'Share' and copy the link.
-> How to find your iCal-URL in your Google calendar: On the left part of the Google calendar page, choose from 'My calendars' the one you want to import and click the small arrow next to it. Then klick on 'Calendar settings', then click the grren ICAL-button and copy the link.
-> How to find your iCal-URL in your Airbnb calendar: log onto your account, go to your listings, then calendar. Click on "calendar import tool" and copy the link.